Thursday, August 5, 2010

Clothing Swap Success!

Tonight I hosted a clothing swap at my house; it was rather hastily planned but so much fun!

(Attempting at organization- see the teeny signs? :3)

Although there were only 6 of us, it was actually pretty ideal- two huge bags of clothes are sitting in my basement waiting to be donated!

Everyone left with some treasures!

(Natalie with her favorite find: an adorable romper from Gavia)

Hilarity also ensued:

(Brooke. No words for this.)

I'll post a couple of my favorite finds later- ladies who attended, feel free to post a photo of your favorite item found in the comments
(or send it to me and I'll post it)!

All in all, hosting or attending a clothing swap is a great way to freshen up your wardrobe for free and relieve your closet of unwanted items that will be enjoyed by a friend (also for free!).

Oh, and I made cupcakes for the event. Of course. Lemon Lavender :)

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment